Guidelines for e-poster presentations
Please note: deadline for uploading posters – 17 May 2019
- All e-poster presenters will be allowed 3 minutes for the presentation + 2 minutes for Q&A. The e-posters will be on an LCD touch screen.
- E-poster presenters are requested to attend the Poster & Drinks reception, 18:00–20:00 on Tuesday 28 May.
E-poster template – your e-poster preparation assistant
Please use the PowerPoint template provided to prepare your e-poster. The use of the ECCA 2019 image is not mandatory.
We will check your e-poster
We will make a final check of all e-posters to ensure that they meet the technical requirements and that all information is legible when viewed on the LCD screen. We will contact you if the programmer has any doubts or suggestions to make about the format.
If you need help
If you have any difficulties with the design, converting the template into an e-poster or you simply need some technical advice, please contact the software provider at email: email@example.com
E-poster exhibition / sessions
- E-posters will be available for viewing on the days of the conference (28–30 May).
- The e-posters are divided into sessions according to the conference theme they were submitted under.
- There are two (2) foyers where e-poster sessions will take place, as indicated in the scientific programme. Your e-poster will be loaded onto your allocated LCD monitor and will be available at the allotted time.
- The format must be portrait (vertical)
- E-poster size: 70 x 100 cm
- Do not use animations.
- Your e-poster may include videos. Please send your videos in separate files.
How to convert your e-poster to a PDF
To convert your e-poster to a PDF using PowerPoint (version 2010):
- Select option “File.”
- Click “Save as” or “Save as Adobe PDF”
- In the box “File Name” insert the abstract ID and the full title identical to the title of your abstract.
- In the box “Save file as”, select “PDF.”
- Click “Save”.
Please open the PDF to check that the document has converted correctly, looks as you intended and does not generate any error messages.
Important: naming your e-poster
It is compulsory to name your e-poster PDF as follows:
- Abstract ID: the four (4) digit ID number you received with the notification email AND
- Abstract title: your e-poster must have the same title as the abstract you submitted
Submit your poster – deadline 17 May 2019
After converting your e-poster into a PDF file please submit it via the link indicated below.
Fill in the requested data and upload your e-poster. When the upload is complete, you will receive an automatic confirmation email. Please check your Spam or Junk folder if it does not arrive.