Dorthe Selmer (Denmark) 1; Helle Ørsted Nielsen (Denmark) 2; Mia Rix (Denmark) 3; Theis Andersen (Denmark) 4; Bjarke Horst Jensen (Denmark) 5; Bertel Meilvang (Denmark) 6
1 - Central Region Denmark; 2 - Aarhus University; 3 - Randers Municipality; 4 - VIA University College; 5 - Hedensted Municipality; 6 - Samsoe Municipality
1. Dorthe Selmer, Central Denmark Region (CDR) – EU LIFE IP project C2C CC and why CDR is taking the role of facilitating cross border governance of CCA without a regulatory mandate
2. Bjarke Horst Jensen, Hedensted Municipality – CCA collaboration across 7 municipalities in the large river catchment of Gudenå
3. Maria Elise Sørensen – Why citizen driven partnership makes sense, a C2C CC project
4. Bertel Meilvang, Samsø Municipality – The implications of being an island in a cross-border partnership
5. Theis Raaschou Andersen, VIA University College – Science-practice collaboration in a CCA innovation project: The Climate Road of Hedensted
6. Helle Ørsted Nielsen, Aarhus University – Adaptive governance: theoretical promise and empirical evidence.